Super Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu 2 Days
The Super Sacred valley and Machu Picchu tour 2 days start with your pick up at your hotel at (08:00 AM) The first place that we will visit is Chinchero market, then we going to Moray (experimental agricultural terraces), the salt mines of Maras, and finally Ollantaytambo archeological site then we continue the trip by train to Machu Picchu village where we expend the night , next day visit Machu Picchu archeological site.
Super Sacred Valley Machu Picchu Tour
- Pick up from your hotel,
- Super Sacred Valley tour (transportation, guide, entrance tickets)
- Train Ticket Ollantaytambo - Aguas Calientes - Ollantaytambo (expedition class train)
- 1 Night Hotel Aguas Calientes 3***
- Bus up - down Aguas Calientes - Machu picchu - Aguas Calientes
- Entrance fee to Machu Picchu
- Professional guide (english – spanish)
- Transportation Ollantaytambo - Cusco
Day 1: Super Sacred Valley Tour
- AM pick up from your hotel in Cusco, to start the Tour.
- Visit Moray, Salineras, Ollantaytambo and Chinchero market (7:00 AM - 4:00 PM).
- Train trip Ollantaytambo - Aguas Calientes (02 hours approximately).
- Overnight at hotel in Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu) 3***
Day 2: Machu picchu
- Breakfast in the hotel.
- 5:30 AM. Riding by bus Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu.
- 6:00 AM. Sunrise in Machu Picchu.
- Tour Guide in Machu Picchu (03 hours approx).
- Optional: Huayna picchu hike 2 hours, without guide (entrance ticket to this place is $ 60 USD per person).
- Bus down Machu picchu - Aguas Calientes.
- PM return by train from Aguas Calientes - Ollantaytambo.
- Return by bus to Ollantaytambo - Cusco.
- Transfer to your hotel in Cusco
7:00 AM Pick up of you from your hotel, this tour is a full day visit to the impressive another part of Sacred Valley of the Incas, which covers:
Chinchero market where you will see how to make the natural colors of wools to make the textiles that you can buy if you want then Moray (experimental agricultural terraces), the salt mines of Maras (Salineras), Ollantaytambo (archeological site) where the tour ends approximately 4:00 pm at the Ollantaytambo station where we will board the train that will take us to Aguas Calientes or Machu picchu town where we will spend the night.
Night Hotel in Aguas Calientes where will have our Meeting with Guide for the next day
Early AM we will get breakfast and then go to board the bus up to the citadel of Machu Picchu.
Then we will have a guided tour of this magical place for 3 hours aprox , knowing the temple of the three windows, the solar clock, among others, depends of your entrance ticket.
(Optional) ending you can climb Huayna Picchu mountain for which you have to pay an additional $ 60 dollars and booking in advance
A prudent time take the bus back to Aguas Calientes.
Finally you will take the train back to Ollantaytambo where our driver will wait for you for your transportation back to your hotel.
Estimated time of arrival at Cusco 7:00 pm
End of services.
(Enjoy this service with a group between 10 -20 people from different countries)
(Enjoy this service only for you and your family minimun 2 people)