Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu 2 Days
The Sacred Valley tour and Machu picchu starts at (08:00 AM) The first place that we visit is the Pisaq archeological center, then we going to the market where we have the oportunity to get some ceramics, handicrafs, ect, also we visited the archaeological center of Ollantaytambo and finaly continue the trip by train to Machu Picchu village.
Sacred Valley- Machu Picchu 2 Days
- Pick up from your hotel
- Sacred Valley Tour (transportation, guide, entrance tickets)
- Train Ticket Ollantaytambo - Aguas Calientes - Ollantaytambo (Turist Class Train)
- 1 Night Hotel Aguas Calientes 3***
- Bus up/down Aguas Calientes - Machu picchu - Aguas Calientes
- Entrance fee to citadel of Machu picchu
- Professional guide (english – spanish)
- Transportation Ollantaytambo - Cusco
Day 1: SACRED VALLEY TOUR
- AM pick up from your hotel in Cusco, to start the Tour.
- Tour Sacred Valley of the Incas. (Visit Pisac archeological site and market, Ollantaytambo from 08:00 AM - 4:00 PM).
- Train trip Ollantaytambo - Aguas Calientes (02 hours approximately).
- Overnight at hotel in Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu).
Day 2: MACHU PICCHU
- Breakfast in the hotel.
- 5:30 AM. Riding by bus Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu.
- 6:00 AM. View of the dawn of Machu Picchu.
- Tour Guide in Machu Picchu (03 hours approximately).
- Optional: Huaynapicchu hike (3 hours, without guide, $60 USD per person).
- Bus down Machu picchu - Aguas Calientes.
- PM return by train from Aguas Calientes - Ollantaytambo.
- Return by bus to Ollantaytambo - Cusco.
- Transfer to your hotel in Cusco
- 8:00 AM Pick up from your hotel, this a full day tour where we visit the impressive Sacred Valley of the Incas, which covers the archaeological sites such as Pisaq and Ollantaytambo.
- Pisaq (archaeological zone) Is the starting point to explore the Sacred Valley, located 50 minutes from Cusco, where we will appreciate the archaeological complex of Pisaq located on top of a mountain 20 minutes from town, its temperature varies between 14 to 20 degrees Celsius by day and night
- The market of Pisac, where you can get straw hats, alpaca textiles, musical instruments, paintings, ceramics, antiques, and jewelry.
- Urubamba part of the Sacred Valley This is the place where we will have a delicious lunch buffet.
- The Inca fortress and Ollantaytambo Citadel: One of the last living Inca towns located on the opposite site of Pisac and 80 km from the city of Cusco end, its streets maintain the same line to the Inca, the archaeological complex of Ollantaytambo was a strategic military, religious and agricultural center. At the end of our tour we go to Ollantaytambo train station where we will board the train that will take us to Aguas Calientes or Machupicchu town where we will spend the night and get stronger for the next day.
- Night Hotel in Aguas Calientes 3***
- Early AM we will have breakfast and then go to Bus station where we board the bus up to Machu Picchu archeological site.
- Then we will have a guided tour of this magical place for aprox 3 hours, knowing the temple of the three windows, the solar clock, among others this circuit will depends of type of our entrance ticket that we got once you make the reservation.
(Optional) ending you can climb Huayna Picchu mountain for which you have to pay an additional $ 60 dollars and booking in advance
- A prudent time take the bus back to Aguas Calientes.
- Finally take the train back to Ollantaytambo and arrive where we expect the transport back to Cusco.
- Estimated time of arrival at Cusco 7:00 pm
End of services.
(Enjoy this service in a group between 10 – 20 people from different countries)
(Enjoy this service only for you and your family – minimun 2 people)