River Rafting Urubamba Full Day
The full-day river rafting tour on the Urubamba River is for those people who want to try adventure and adrenaline.
Views: Urubamba river area Chuquicahuana (Sacred Valley)
Duration: 8:30 am to 6:00 pm
River Rafting Urubamba
- Pick-up from the hotel.
- Round-trip private transport to the river.
- All appropriate equipment for rafting: helmet, lifejacket, jacket, wetsuit, raft rescue.
- Professional river guides speaking English and Spanish.
- Lunch (a vegetarian diet can be accommodated on request).
- Sauna and showers.
- Photos and videos available upon request (additional charge).
- Additional beverages.
- Life insurance.
We meet at 8:30 a.m at our office located in theMain Square. Then, our transport will take us to our "Casa Cusi" Cusipata River Camping, travel of approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes. Bathrooms are available and you can leave your luggage in lockers before starting the trip down the river. "Casa Cusi" also has saunas, hot showers, and a comfortable room for the "apres-river".
Our professional river guides will deliver you of all the appropriate equipment for rafting: helmet, wetsuit, vest, life jacket, paddle and self-bailing rafts. After a comprehensive safety talk, we'll spend about 2 hours paddling downstream current class III and IV. Then, we'll head back to CASA CUSI where you might enjoy a relaxing sauna and hot shower, while a barbecue lunch will be prepared for you. We'll be back in Cusco at around 05:00 p.m.
Enjoy this service with a group between 10 – 15 people)