Cusco Quad Bikes 1/2 day
Visits : agricultural terraces of Moray and Maras Salt Mines and the market in Chinchero
- Pick-up from the hotel.
- Round-trip private transport for passengers (Hotel / Km.39- hotel- Cusco).
- Adventure Guide.
- Personal ATVs (each one with mirrors).
- Basic equipment (helmet), gloves.
- Management classes if necessary.
- Entrances to the places of tourist attraction (Moray and Salt Flats).
- First aid-kit.
Accepts Credit Cards
- Leaving the city of Cusco towards kilometer 39 of the road (Cusco - Urubamba) in private transportation will take about 45 minutes to reach the base of ATV.
- Then, a workout of about (10 -15) minutes has to be familiar with the ATV, buying things needed for the route as water, energy bars, snacks, biscuits, rehydration, etc. or use of toilets,
- Then we started to drive the ATVs, only after about 10 minutes we will have our first stop to have a majestic view of the important snows of this place such as the snowy chicon, veronica snow and others take pictures and guided, continuing with our trip the route It consists of ups and downs incredible landscapes and lots of fun
- Moray : 45 minutes of travel and everything with direction to the archaeological center of Moray that is very impressive, in which we will make a stop for the guided tour that will be in charge of one of our bilingual professional guides, Following our tour we will pass through the typical village of maras which are characterized by their covers from colonial times.
- Mines of salt or Salineras: Is a final point of visit we will have the salt mines known as salineras reaching the control of tikets of income until here is allowed to drive ATVs, the rest is considered very dangerous to drive ATVs to reach the salt mines our agency offers transportation go and return 15 minutes to reach the salt mines have a walk and be able to visit.
- Then return to the base and have return transportation to Cusco but before we make a stop to visit a craft market in Chichero is very advisable to stop and learn how the weavings are made in the Andes and how colors are opted of nature after we return to Cusco
- End of services.
(Enjoy the service with a group of 10 people aprox)
(Enjoy this service only for you and your family- minimun 2 people)