Machu Picchu Tour by train 2 days
Two days is enough time to visit the Majestic Machu Picchu taking the opportunity to observe the great sunrise and visiting: Machu Picchu, Aguas Calientes town, Hot spring and if you want you can climb the Huaynapicchu or Machu Picchu Mountain (optional).
Machu Picchu tour by train 2 Days
- Pick up from hotel.
- Transportation Cusco - Ollantaytambo (train station)
- Train tickets Ollantaytambo - Aguas Calientes - Ollantaytambo (expedition class)
- 01 Night Hotel in Aguas Calientes 3***
- Bus tickets Aguas Calientes - Machu picchu - Aguas Calientes.
- Official guide service in English and Spanish.
- Entrance to
- 8:30 AM or 10.00 AM. Pick up and transfer from your Hotel in Cusco to the train station in Ollantaytambo (1 hour 30 minutes by car).
- PM Train journey from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes (2 hours).
- Free day (Optional: visit of the waterfalls of mandor or thermal baths in Calientes waters).
- In the evening we will have an informative talk with the guide for the visit of Machu Picchu.
- Overnight at selected hotel.
- 05:30 hrs. Riding by bus to Machu Picchu.
- 06:00 hrs. We watch the dawn of Machu Picchu.
- Guided tour (2 hours approximately).
- Free time in Machu Picchu (Optional: climb to Huayna picchu Mountain or Machu Picchu).
- PM Bus transfer to Aguas Calientes.
- In the afternoon return by train to Aguas Calientes - Ollantaytambo and then transport by car to Cusco.
- The tour ends at 8:00 or 10:00 PM.
- We leave Cusco at 8:30 AM or 10:00 AM, we will take a 1 hour and 30 minute bus trip to the train station in Ollantaytambo, here we board the train at 12:30 PM and we will make the train trip of 02 hours, Aguas Calientes town 2:30 PM, where a hotel representative will pick you up to take you to your respective Hotel, here we will spend the first night.This day we will have the afternoon free to know the town of hot waters and if they want to enjoy the medicinal thermal baths (entrance cost 15 soles).At night 7:00 pm approximately you will have the meeting with the Guide, who will provide you with important information for the next day.Night of hotel in Aguas Calientes town.
This day we will wake up very early and after breakfast we will board the first bus 5:30 AM, with a 30 minute journey arriving at the citadel of machu picchu at 6:00 AM and so appreciate the majestic sunrise. We will have a guided tour of 2 hours and 30 minutes to get to know the most important places of Machu Picchu (the Main Square, the Circular Tower, the Sacred Solar Clock, the most important Intihuatana, the royal quarters, the Temple of the Three Windows, Houses, wineries and a large central square), finished the tour if you have free time you can visit machu picchu on your own (optional climb to huayanapicchu mountain cost $ 20 USD).
At the right time we will descend from machu picchu to warm waters to board our train to return to cusco, time of arrival to Cusco at 8:00 or 10:00 PM.
End of services.
(Enjoy this service with a group between 10- 15 people from different countries)
(Private service only for you – minimun 2 people)