We visit City Tour (qoricancha, sacsayhuaman, qenqo, pucapucara and tambomachay)- Sacred Valley (Chinchero, Moray, Salineras & Ollantaytambo) connection with Machu picchu Santuary and finally Rainbow Mountain Tour
Machu Picchu and Rainbow Mountain 5 Days
- Pick up from Airport and transfer to your hotel
- General Tourist Ticket (BTG)
- Additional income (Qoricancha, salineras)
- City Tour (Professional Guide, Tourist Transport)
- Sacred Valley conexion(Professional Guide, Tourist Transport)
- Machu Picchu
- Train Ticket round way (expedition class train)
- Bus up and down
- Entrance to Machu Picchu
- Professional Guide
- Transportation Ollanta - Cusco
- Rainbow mountain Tour (transportation, guide, entrance, 1 horse, food)
- 3 nights hotel in Cusco 3***
- 1 night hotel in Aguas Calientes 3***
- Transfer Hotel - Airport.
- Upon arrival at Cusco airport. Reception and transfer to your hotel where you will receive an aromatic coca tea to encourage height, will have the morning off to rest and also we suggest a light lunch, either at your hotel or at one of the restaurants around it.
- 1:00 PM we will pick you up to start the city tour in cusco visiting the temple of the sun Qoricancha, archaeological sites like Sacsayhuaman Fortress, Q¨enko, Puka Pukara and Tambomachay (Baños del Inka).
- The tour ends at approximately 18:00.
- 8:00 AM Pick up from the hotel, this tour is a full-day visit to the impressive Sacred Valley that covers the visit of archaeological sites such as
- Chinchero (archaeological zone) to appreciate the chapel and its terraces next to its market where you will learn about the process of its textile production.
- Moray (agricultural experimentation center)
Salineras de Maras (currently salt is still being extracted for consumption and marketing)
- Ollantaytambo: This archaeological complex was a strategic military, religious and agricultural center.
The tour ends approximately 4:00 pm at the Ollantaytambo train station where we will board the train that will take us to Aguas Calientes or Machu Picchu town where we will spend the night.
Hotel Night in Aguas Calientes
- AM early breakfast and then go to board the bus to the "Machu Picchu" (only 25 minutes ride) for a guide´s tour of this historic sanctuary for 3 hours, knowing the temple of the three windows, the solar clock, explore the most important sectors of the archeological site of Machu Picchu. (if you want to see the sunrise we will need to take the first bus and its starting to departure at 5:30 am)
- (Optional) if you want and if you're lucky to get admission to the mountain of Huayna Picchu we suggest in the second group from 9 am and on his own during 1hr climb to reach this archaeological center ( you need to make the reservation in advance)
- After returning Huaynapicchu you can take the bus back to the town where you will have lunch time and many oprtions to get it.
- In due time we will take the train back to Ollantaytambo where we expect the transport that will bring you back to the Hotel Cusco.
- Estimated time of arrival at Cusco 7:00 pm.
- Very early in the morning at 4:00 am we will pass by your hotel in our private tourist transport, and then we will travel on the route to the south of the city, Cusipata for 2 hours Approximately ,here we will take a delicious breakfast. After it continue for approximately 45 minutes more by car until the control point where we will begin to hike.
- Once you reach this point, our guide will give you directions and recommendations of the route and the latest scopes to finally get started. The walk will last us a long of 1 hour and 40 minutes until we reach Vinicunca O Rainbown Mountain 5020 Msnm. Along the way we observe a great multitude of llamas and alpacas that we have never seen, who are at the mercy of shepherds dressed in beautiful colorful costumes. Then passing through beautiful ravines heading to the highest parts, surrounded by snow-capped peaks (Ausangate), almost upon reaching the top we observe the change of the landscape, the Vinicunca colored mountain range (5020 m / 16,466 ft). Arriving at this point between 10:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. Here our guide will explain a detail about the orography, ecosystem and color of the mountain, and then take another horizon the most beautiful photos of the 7-color mountain, see the beautiful landscape of the highest 5100 m, After that we will take the Return route To village, Where Our Vehicle Will Be Waiting. Then we will have our delicious buffet lunch Variety Of Novo Andina Food. then return to the city of Cusco.
- Arriving at approximately 4:00 pm to Cusco.
- Breakfast and according time, transportation will be provided to the airport
End of services.
Enjoy this service with a Group between 15 – 20 people)
(This service is only for you and your family – minimun 2 people)