Machu Picchu full Day from Poroy
The Machu picchu full Day tour starts with the pick up passengers at their hotel in Cusco 5:50 am for transfer to Poroy train station. we continue our journey by train through the valley to arrive on Aguas Calientes after 3 hours and 30 min aprox. climb by bus to Machu Picchu where we visit the Circular Tower, the Sacred Solar Clock (Intihuatana), the royal quarters, the Temple of the Three Windows, etc and finally return to Cusco 8:30 pm.
Machu Picchu Full Day from Poroy
- Pick up from hotel in Cusco
- Transport Cusco - Poroy (train station)
- Train tickets Poroy - Aguas Calientes - Poroy (Expedition class train)
- Ticket up / down Bus to Machu picchu
- Machu picchu entrance
- Spanish / English Professional Guide
- Transportation Poroy - Cusco
Cusco - Poroy- Machu picchu - Poroy - Cusco
- 5:50 AM pick up from the Hotel and transfer to the train station in Poroy (30 minutes journey)
- 6:40 AM we will board the train to go to the town of Aguas Calientes for a journey of 3 hours and 30 min (enjoy the view of sacred valley)
- 9:54 AM Arrival to Aguas Calientes, your Guide is waiting for you to board the bus from Aguas Calientes to Machupicchu with a 25-minute drive.
- Upon your arrival, you will participate in a guided tour of the Citadel for 3 hours aprox.
- At a safe time we will take the bus back to the town of Aguas Calientes where you will have options for lunch.
- PM we will board the train to return to Ollantaytambo where our transportation will be waiting for you.
- Approximate time of arrival to Cusco 9:00 pm
- Transfer to hotel.
The full day tour to Machu picchu starts Early in the morning, we will pick you up at your hotel and then take you to the train station located in Poroy about 30 minutes from the city of Cusco here we board the train that will take you to the town of Aguas Calientes 3 hours and 30 minutes approximately on the way we you will have the oportunity to enjoy the views of sacred valley. Upon your arrival your guide is waiting for you to heading to the bus station where we will take the bus from Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu with a 30 min ride.
Already here we start the guiding visiting the most important places of the lost citadel as are The Main Square, the Circular Tower, the Sacred Solar Clock (the most important Intihuatana), the royal quarters, the Temple of the Three Windows, houses, cellars, a large central square and all connected by narrow roads and steps that are surrounded Of terraces cut on the mountain side for a period of 3 hours aprox.
At the right time there is the bus that is outside the entrance gate of Machupicchu, we will need to make a line, at the time you want to go down to the town of Aguas Calientes where you will find different restaurants where you can get your lunch.
In the afternoon take the train back to Poroy, you need to be half an hour before the departure time so as not to inconvenience, after a journey of 3 hours and 30 min arrival to Poroy where we will be waiting to bring you back To your Hotel in Cusco.
End of services
(Enjoy this service with a group of 10 people from different countries)
(Enjoy this service only for you and your family minimun 2 people)
Hiram Bingham Class Train
Private services – minimun 2 people