Best day tours from Cusco 6 days
In this program we will visit the city tour (qoricancha, sacsayhuaman, qenqo, pucapucara and tambomachay), Sacred Valley (Pisaq, craft market, Urubamba for lunch and Ollantaytambo), Machu picchu with its solar clock, intihuatana, temple of the condor, etc. Humantay lake tour and finally the Rainbow mountian tour with its beautiful landscape.
Best day tours from Cusco 6 Days
- Transfers airport - hotel- airport.
- Tourist ticket (income city tour, sacred valley, and all the attractions indicated in the itinerary).
- Excursion: City Tour (transport and guide)
- Excursion: Sacred Valley (transport and guide).
- Machu picchu Excursion
- Train round trip Ollanta - Aguas Calientes - Ollanta (Expedition class train)
- Bus up and down Aguas Calientes - Machupicchu.
- Official tourist guide.
- Entrance Ticket to Machu picchu.
- Return transport Ollanta - Cusco.
- Excursion: Humantay Lake (transport, guide, entrances, trekking poles)
- Excursion: Rainbow Mountain (transport, guide, entrances, trekking poles)
- Hotel 01 night in Aguas Calientes 3***
- Hotel 04 nights in Cusco 3***
- AM Reception and transfer to the hotel, where you will receive an aromatic coca tea to stimulate the altitude, you will have the morning free to rest and we also suggest a light lunch, either in your hotel or in one of the restaurants that surrounds you.
- 1:00 PM City Tour from Cusco: We will start visiting Koricancha (Temple of the Sun) and then take a tour around the archeological centers such as the Fortress of Sacsayhuaman, Qenko, Puka Pukara and Tambomachay (Inka baths), the tour ends approximately at 18:00 hrs.
- Hotel night in Cusco.
- 8:00 AM. We begin a beautiful day from cusco with your pick up our passengers in their respective to visit:
- Pisaq: It is the starting point to know the sacred valley, located 50 min from Cusco, place where we will appreciate the archaeological complex of Pisaq located on top of a mountain 20 minutes from the town, its temperature varies between 14 to 20 degrees Celsius By day and by night, we will also visit the Pisac Market or Pisac craft fair and its central square where you can get straw hats, alpaca textiles, musical instruments, paintings, ceramics, antiques, and jewelry.
- Urubamba: Continuing with the journey along the Vilcanota River, we find Urubamba, a city of Inca origin located 69 km northeast of Cusco. Its climate is pleasant, the city is surrounded by mountains, churches and colonial houses; This is the place where we will have an exquisite lunch buffet.
- Ollantaytambo: One of the last living Inca peoples located at the opposite end of Pisac and 80 km from the city of Cusco, its streets maintain the same outline as the Inca period. The archaeological complex of Ollantaytambo was a strategic military, religious and agricultural. we will finish our tour in Ollantaytambo train station where you will take the train to Aguas Calientes (Machu picchu town) where we will spend the night.
- Hotel Night in Aguas Calientes
- AM very early we will have breakfast and then go to board the bus that will take us to the citadel of Machu picchu. Then we will have a guided tour of this magical place for 2 hours and 30 minutes, knowing the temple of the three windows, the solar clock, among others, etc.
- (Optional) At the end you can go up to the mountain of Huaynapicchu for which you have to pay an additional $54 dollars and make the reservation in advance.
- At a prudent time we will board the bus back to hot waters where you will have time to get your lunch
- Finally, take the return train and arrive at Ollantaytambo where the transportation will wait for you and take you back to Cusco
- Approximate time of arrival at Cusco 7:00 pm
- Hotel night in Cusco.
- 4:00 a.m. We will start to pick-up at your hotel, we will board our mobility to travel northwest of the city of Cusco, to the town of Mollepata. This trip shows the beautiful valley of the Apurímac River.In this small town we will have a delicious breakfast to fill us with energy, then we will continue our trip to the town of Soraypampa which is at an altitude of 3,900 m.s.n.m. After a short rest, we will start our journey towards Humantay Lake located at an altitude of 4,180 meters above sea level, after the ascent of 1 hour 20 minutes approximately we will be able to appreciate the wonderful Humantay Lagoon and on the other side the Imposing Snowy of Salkantay, after the explanation of our guide and take the souvenir photos we will have a time to enjoy the place and return to our camp in Soraypampa to have our lunch with beautiful panoramic views of the snow and finally return to the city of Cusco, arriving at 3:30 pm approximately.
- Very early in the morning at 4:00 am we will pass by your hotel in our private tourist transport, and then we will travel on the route to the south of the city of Cusipata-Paucarpata Record for 2 hours Approximately where we will enjoy a delicious breakfast buffet. (Scrambled eggs, cheese, ham, fruit salad, hot drinks, etc.) After breakfast continue for approximately 40 minutes at the control point where we will begin to hike there. Once you reach this point, our guide will give you directions and recommendations of the route and the latest scopes to finally get started. The walk will last us a long of 1 hour and 20 minutes until we reach Vinicunca O Montaña De Colores 5020 Msnm. Along the way we observe a great multitude of llamas and alpacas that we have never seen, who are at the mercy of shepherds dressed in beautiful colorful costumes. Then passing through beautiful ravines heading to the highest parts, surrounded by snow-capped peaks (Ausangate), almost upon reaching the top we observe the change of the landscape, the Vinicunca colored mountain range (5020 m / 16,466 ft). Arriving at this point between 10:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. Here our guide will explain a detail about the orography, ecosystem and color of the mountain, and then take another horizon the most beautiful photos of the Rainbow Mountain, see the beautiful landscape of the highest 5080 m, After that we will take the Return route through the viewpoint of the Red Valley, Red Mountains, walk on this ecosystem considered an Andean desert. Last Visit To Another Vinicunca Point For Photos, And Return To Llaqto, Where Our Vehicle Will Be Waiting. Then we will have our delicious Buffet Variety Of Novo Andina Food. then return to the city of Cusco.
- Arriving at approximately 2:00 pm .
- At oportunity time we will take you back to the airport.
- end of our services
$ 555 usd
(enjoy the tours with a group between 10 – 20 people)
$ 775 usd
(enjoy the tours only for you and your family – minimun 2 people to make the reservation)