Tour Cusco, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu, Humantay Lake 6 Days
The tour Cusco and Machu Picchu 6 Days starts with Cusco City tour (Qoricancha, Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Puca Pucara and Tambomachay), Sacred Valley Tour (Pisac, urubamba, Ollantaytambo) connection to Aguas Calientes Machu Picchu to see the sunrise, then tour of Maras, Moray and Salt Mines by ATV and finally we will visit the humantay lake.
Tour Cusco, Machu Picchu & Humantay Lake 6 Days
- Transfer inn Airport - Hotel
- Turistic ticket (entrances for city tour, Sacred Valley, Maras and moray)
- Excursion: City tour Cusco (transport, guide)
- Excursion: Sacred Valley (transportation, guide)
- Excursion: ATV Maras, Moray and Salt Mines (transportation, guide)
- Excursion Machu Picchu
- Train ticket Ollanta - Aguas Calientes - Ollanta (tourist train)
- Bus up and down Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu
- Professional Tourist Guide
- Entrance to Machu Picchu
- Return transport Ollanta - Cusco
- Excursion: Humantay lake (transportation, meals, guide)
- 1 night Hotel Aguas Calientes 3***
- 4 nights hotel in Cusco 3***
- Transfer to the hotel.
- Transfer out Htl - Airport.
- AM Reception and transfer to your hotel where you will receive an aromatic coca tea to encourage height, will have the leisure to rest tomorrow and also suggest a light lunch, either at your hotel or at one of the restaurants around it.
- 1:00 PM We will begin our city tour in Cusco visiting Qoricancha (Sun Temple) and then make a route bordering archaeological centers like Sacsayhuaman Fortress, Q "enko, Puka Pukara and Tambomachay (Inca baths), the tour ends at approximately 18:00 hrs.
- Night Hotel in Cusco
- 8:00 AM Pick up from the hotel, this tour is a full day visit to the impressive Sacred Valley of the Incas, which covers the visit of archaeological sites such as Pisaq, Ollantaytambo.
- Pisaq (archaeological zone) to appreciate the great constructions like the imperial palace and its andeneria.
- The market of Pisac, where we will stop and you will have the opportunity to explore and buy great memories and take pictures, Next time for the Lunch in Urubamba part of the Sacred Valley.
- The Inca fortress and Ollantaytambo Citadel: built to guard the entrance to this part of the valley and protect it from possible invasions of the tribes in the low jungle, The fortress consists of a series of stone terraces carved to access it has to climb for long stairs.
- the tour ends approximately 4:00 pm at the Ollantaytambo station where we will board the train that will take us to Aguas Calientes or Machu Picchu town where we will spend the night.
- Night Hotel in Aguas Calientes
- AM early breakfast at your hotel and then your guide will come to pick you up to go board the bus up to "Machu Picchu" (only 20 minutes) for a guided tour professionals of this historic sanctuary for 3 hours aprox. you will visit the temple of the three windows, the solar clock, among others, will depends on type of your entrance ticket to Machu Picchu
- (Optional) then we have the opportunity to enter another archaeological site called Huayna Picchu which is 1hr climb to reach this archaeological center. ( your must reserve this entrance ticket a long time before)
- Finally after you finish your visiting, we take the bus back to hot water.
- In due time we will take the train back to Ollantaytambo where we expect the bus to bring us back to the Hotel Cusco.
- Estimated time of arrival at Cusco 7:00 pm.
- Night Hotel in Cusco
- 7:00 am we start to pick you up at your hotel then we go to the garage where our guide will explain how to use the equipment and we will have 15 min to practice, then we start to visit tourist attractions Moray (Agricultural Experimentation Center), Maras (colonial village), Salineras (currently still taking the salt for consumption and marketing), chinchero market where you will fine different kind of textiles
- we will finish aprox 1:30 pm at your hotel in Cusco
- Night Hotel in Cusco
- 4:00 a.m. We will start to pick-up at your hotel, we will board our mobility to travel northwest of the city of Cusco, to the town of Mollepata. This trip shows the beautiful valley of the Apurímac River.In this small town we will have a delicious breakfast to fill us with energy, then we will continue our trip to the town of Soraypampa which is at an altitude of 3,900 m.s.n.m. After a short rest, we will start our journey towards Humantay Lake located at an altitude of 4,180 meters above sea level, after the ascent of 1 hour 30 minutes approximately we will be able to appreciate the wonderful Humantay Lagoon and on the other side the Imposing Snowy of Salkantay, after the explanation of our guide and take the souvenir photos we will have a time to enjoy the place and return to our camp in Soraypampa to have our lunch with beautiful panoramic views of the snow and finally return to the city of Cusco, arriving at 3:30 pm approximately.
- Night hotel in Cusco
- At an appropriate time Pick up from hotel and transfer to the airport for our flight back to Lima.
- End of services
$ 555 usd
(Enjoy this service with a group between 10- 20 people from different countries)
(Enjoy this service only for you and your family – minimun 2 people for reservation)