Cusco and Machu Picchu Express 4 days
The tour Cusco Machu picchu in 4 days will give you the oportunity to visit the most traditional circuits such as: City Tour (Qoricancha, Sacsayhuaman, Kenko, Puca Pucara, Tambomachay), The Sacred Valley ( Pisac, Urubamba, Ollantaytambo), and we finish with our visit to Machu Picchu Historical Sanctuary !!!
Cusco Machu Picchu Express
- Pick up from Airport and transfer to the Hotel
- General Tourist Ticket (BTG) admission to all archaeological sites in cusco
- Additional income (Qoricancha)
- City Tour (transportation, professional guide)
- Sacred Valley (transportation, professional guide)
- Tour Machu Picchu
- Transport Cusco - Ollanta (Train Station) - Cusco
- Train Tickets Ollanta – Aguas Calientes - Ollanta (expedition class train)
- Bus up and down
- Entrance to Machu Picchu
- Professional Guide
- Transfer back to your hotel
- 2 Nights hotel in Cusco 3***
- 1 Night Hotel in Aguas Calientes 3***
- Transfer Hotel - Airport
- AM Pick up and transfer Airport - hotel in Cusco where you will receive an aromatic coca tea to encourage height, will have this morning to take a rest also suggest a light lunch, either at your hotel or at one of the restaurants around it.
- 1:00 PM We will begin our city tour visiting Qoricancha (Sun Temple) and then make a route bordering archaeological centers like Sacsayhuaman Fortress, Qenko, Puka Pukara and Tambomachay (Inca baths), the tour ends at approximately 18:00 hrs.
- Overnight in Cusco.
- After your breakfast at your hotel in Cusco
- 8:00 AM Pick up from your hotel, this a full day tour where we visit the impressive Sacred Valley of the Incas, which covers the archaeological sites such as Pisaq and Ollantaytambo.
- our first stop point will be Taray from where we will have a very nice view of the all sacred valley.
- Pisaq (archaeological zone) Is the starting point to explore the Sacred Valley, located 50 minutes from Cusco, where we will appreciate the archaeological complex of Pisaq located on top of a mountain 20 minutes from town, its temperature varies between 14 to 20 degrees Celsius by day and night
- The market of Pisac, where you can get straw hats, alpaca textiles, musical instruments, paintings, ceramics, antiques, and jewelry.
- Urubamba part of the Sacred Valley This is the place where we will have a delicious lunch buffet.
- The Inca fortress and Ollantaytambo Citadel: One of the last living Inca towns located on the opposite site of Pisac and 80 km from the city of Cusco end, its streets maintain the same line to the Inca, the archaeological complex of Ollantaytambo was a strategic military, religious and agricultural center. At the end of our tour we go to Ollantaytambo train station where we will board the train that will take us to Aguas Calientes or Machu picchu town where we will spend the night and get stronger for the next day.
- Night Hotel in Aguas Calientes 3***
- AM very early in the morning after breakfast we will go to the bus station to climb Machu picchu (25 min journey) If you want to see the sunrise we must take the first bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu picchu that starts at 5:30 AM so you will need to wake up early.
- Our guided tour of this Historic Sanctuary of Machu picchu will be with you approximately 3 hours visiting the temple of the three windows, the solar clock, among others,depends of type of entrance ticket that we got, will also depends how long before will make your reservation.
- (Optional)if you got the entrance to Huayna Picchu mountain you will do it after machu picchu tour and by your self , you must make the reservation with a lot of time in advance or request us to get it.
- Finally, you will take the bus back to Aguas Calientes where you will have time to get your lunch.
- At opportune time we will board the train back to Ollantaytambo where the transportation will take us back to your Hotel in Cusco.
- Approximate time of arrival at Cusco 7:00 pm
- Night Hotel Cusco 3***
- Breakfast and according time, transportation will be provided to take you back to the airport
End of services.
(this service will enjoy with a group between 10 to 20 people)
(this service is only for you and your family, take your time and enjoy the tours)